I know I stand in line
Until you think you have the time
To spend an evening with me
And if we go someplace to dance
I know that there's a chance
You won't be leaving with me
Then afterwards we drop into a quiet little place
And have a drink or two
And then I go and spoil it all
By saying something stupid
Like I love you
Until you think you have the time
To spend an evening with me
And if we go someplace to dance
I know that there's a chance
You won't be leaving with me
Then afterwards we drop into a quiet little place
And have a drink or two
And then I go and spoil it all
By saying something stupid
Like I love you
Alguien me ha dejado esta canción en mi buzón de voz y no se quien es, llamada número desconocido.
Que tierno, sea quien sea...que seguro que es una equivocación....o tengo un admirador secreto...
PD: mierda.....era de El Corte Ingles....vaya estafa....snifff
2 comentarios:
ualaaaaaaaaaaaa quién seráaa??? jijiji a mí no me pasan estas cosas... quizá debería activar el buzón de voz... :S
uyh,uyh,uyh,uyh,uyh,uyh!!!!!!!
aquí hay tomate!!!!
Publicar un comentario